30 Winning Persuasive Essay TopicsUpdated: Nov 28, 2016
List of Free College Persuasive Essay Topics
Persuasive Essay is a type of writing that attempts to convince your reader or your opponent that your argument or claim is correct. This type of essays is a fairly common assignment during high-school and early college years, so senior high school students and junior college students should benefit from it most of all.
In essence, persuasive essays share a great deal of resemblance with argumentative essays, however, the major difference is that the argumentative essay should show a discussion as opposed to a single opinion. When working on a persuasive essay topic, one should remember that in order to persuade the reader, a good persuasive essay topic implies that your statement or argument is correct. This usually means that such topic should be written down in a form of a sentence as opposed to a question. For example, compare a persuasive essay topic with that of an argumentative essay:
- Persuasive: Euthanasia should be banned.
- Argumentative: Should euthanasia be banned?
We provide writing services at the undergraduate level and all the way up to Ph.D. Choose the level you need and place your order here. Our writers will take care of your assignment.
Find more information here:
- Term Paper Topics
- Main Types of Essay
- College Essay Tips
- How to Save Money in College
- Research Paper Topics
In order to help you through selecting a topic for your persuasive essay, we have created this list for you. We hope it will make the process easier for you:
30 Winning Persuasive Essay Topics
- Gun control measures should be taken in the US to prevent more shootings.
- It's wrong to add teachers as friends in social networking websites (this is an interesting topic for a high school student).
- Legal driving age should be redefined.
- Multiple choice tests aren't effective for teaching.
- Same sex adoptions should be banned.
- Snowboarding is much cooler than skiing.
- Windows as an operation system has no future.
- There is no real reason to limit civil rights.
- Equal wealth distribution is a myth.
- Keynesian economics facilitates centralized planning.
- Recessions are caused by micro-economic factors.
- Conflicts should be avoided.
- The government should reduce taxes.
- Businesses should listen to their customers' complaints to be effective.
- Some drugs should be made legal.
- Electronic books should entirely replace printed matter in schools.
- Shooters teach children violence and should be banned.
- Capital punishment should be abolished in all states.
- People should be prohibited from driving even after a small portion of alcohol.
- Gambling is addictive and should be banned.
- Celebrities should also enjoy privacy.
- Fast food is harmful and should be seriously restricted.
- There is no such thing as fate. Everything depends on people's actions.
- More attention should be paid to fundamental sciences.
- Profanity should be banned from television.
- Nuclear power is not safe and should be seriously reconsidered.
- The Internet has killed television.
- Tablet PCs are computers of the future.
- Quant computers.
- Rapists and sex offenders should be chemically sterilized.
Use These Topics Wisely
We would encourage all our visitors to use these essay topics as basic ideas and use them to develop your own topics. The thing is that it's impossible to think of and generate a universal list of essay topics that could be used by 100% customers. We, therefore, encourage you to take these topics, use them idea generators and then work on your own topic. If you need a custom researched topic, feel free to place a one-page order asking our writers to create a good persuasive essay topic. They will come up with a topic for you and will provide a rough draft of the paper. Are you all set now? Good luck!
What We Offer:
- PhD-level professionals
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% authentic or your money back
- Customer information remains strictly confidential