30 Ideas For Persuasive Essay TopicsUpdated: Dec 15, 2016
Here are 30 persuasive essay topics to use as basic ideas for your own topics. If you still didn't pick a topic for your persuasive essay feel free to contact our writing service team for help.
30 IDEAS FOR PERSUASIVE ESSAY TOPICS
A persuasive essay is a type of writing that attempts to convince the reader or opponent that your argument or claim is correct. This type of essay is a common assignment during high-school and early college years, so senior high school students and junior college students should benefit from it most of all.
Persuasive essays share a great deal of resemblance with argumentative essays. The major difference is that the argumentative essay should show a discussion as opposed to a single opinion. When working on a persuasive essay topic, one should remember that in order to persuade the reader, good persuasive essay topics imply that your statement or argument is correct. This usually means that such topics should be written down in a form of a sentence as opposed to a question. For example, compare the persuasive essay topics with the argumentative essay topics:
- Persuasive: Euthanasia Should Be Banned.
- Argumentative: Should Euthanasia Be Banned?
- Persuasive: Conflicts Should Be Avoided.
- Argumentative: Should Conflicts Be Avoided?
More information about a persuasive essay writing:
In order to help you in selecting a topic for your persuasive essay, we have created the 30 winning persuasive essay topics list.
- Gun control measures should be taken in the US to prevent more shootings.
- It's wrong to add teachers as friends in social networking websites.
- Legal driving age should be redefined.
- Multiple choice tests aren't effective for teaching.
- Same sex adoptions should be banned.
- Snowboarding is much cooler than skiing.
- Windows as an operation system has no future.
- There is no real reason to limit civil rights.
- Equal wealth distribution is a myth.
- Keynesian economics facilitates centralized planning.
- Recessions are caused by micro-economic factors.
- Conflicts should be avoided.
- The government should reduce taxes.
- Businesses should listen to their customers' complaints to be effective.
- Some drugs should be made legal.
- Electronic books should entirely replace printed matter in schools.
- Shooters teach children violence and should be banned.
- Capital punishment should be abolished in all states.
- People should be prohibited from driving even after a small portion of alcohol.
- Gambling is addictive and should be banned.
- Celebrities should also enjoy privacy.
- Fast food is harmful and should be seriously restricted.
- There is no such thing as fate. Everything depends on people's actions.
- More attention should be paid to fundamental sciences.
- Profanity should be banned from television.
- Nuclear power is not safe and should be seriously reconsidered.
- The Internet has killed television.
- Tablet PCs are computers of the future.
- Quant computers.
- Rapists and sex offenders should be chemically sterilized.
We would encourage all our visitors to use these essay topics as basic ideas to develop your own topics. The thing is that it's impossible to think of and generate a universal list of essay topics that could be used by customers. If you need a custom researched topic or college essay examples, feel free to place a one-page order asking our writers to create a good persuasive essay topic. They will come up with a topic for you and will provide a rough draft of the paper.
Celebrating 10 Years in Business! We offer:
- PhD-level professionals
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% authentic or your money back
- Customer information remains strictly confidential