50 Most Popular Expository Essay TopicsUpdated: Nov 28, 2016
Here is a list of 50 most popular expository topics grouped by such subjects as restaurants, politics, medical care, celebrity life.
- McDonald's uses "pink slime" mixture in Chicken McNuggets product
- McDonald's washing beef with ammonia solution
- Subway says "Eat Fresh" but doesn't slice their meat in-store
- Olive Garden uses bagged salad mixes and not fresh produce for their 'signature' salad
- Why do pizza chains, like Pizza Hut, use dough that comes in frozen?
- Taco Bell's ground beef is actually only 35% meat
- Fast food chains charging $0.30 for a slice of tomato on a sandwich
- Fast food chains overcharging for substitutions such as sauce changes, adding cheese or extra sauces/veggies
- Social Security will be obsolete by the time Generation X is old enough to retire
- Obama Care is still not affordable
- Government hides full details of the financial status of the country
- National news networks attack the government for answers with no replies
- Is the security of the nation really being protected?
- Is forcing health insurance on citizens actually legal?
- For those that cannot afford health insurance, is putting them in jail or fining them really the right answer?
- Why is the US Government unable to allow other countries to fend for themselves?
- Do the taxes you pay really go toward benefitting the country or just to satisfy the financial hardships of a mismanaged governmental system?
- Why are those without children forced to pay school taxes in the city they reside in?
- Why do states force residents to pay taxes in both the city they live in and the city they work in?
- Why does the Government cover up its mishaps instead of informing the public of the flaws?
- Tea party demonstrators’ protest only for the media attention
- The Government is failing by not being financially stable to support those that were injured serving the country
- Government agencies are protected from the law
- Health Insurance companies cannot deny you but that doesn't mean you can afford coverage
- How much does it really cost a doctor to spend 10 minutes with a patient for an office visit?
- Why are Emergency Room visits so expensive even for minor visits where no tests are done?
- Do you check your hospital bill? Many items are double billed.
- Does every misdiagnosis deserve a lawsuit?
- Is Fibromyalgia really a disease?
- Why are patients without insurance treated differently at hospitals than those with insurance?
- The hypocritical oath that doctors have to take does not apply to how patients are really treated
- Herbal supplements are used as pads for companies to profit without FDA studies being conducted
- Doctors push certain medications to increase profits for certain pharmaceutical companies
- Paula Deen uses racial slur years ago and gets scrutinized and dropped by sponsors
- Justin Bieber plays a birthday song in the nude in front of an elderly person
- Celebrity crimes and why celebrities get lesser penalties
- Why are celebrities given lesser sentences for repeat crimes?
- Celebrities are offered options regarding punishments for crime that regular offenders are not
- Miley Cyrus and her change in personality
- The Cyrus family is in the middle of major controversy since with the pending divorce
- The real reason Jason Aldean chose to leave his wife and their previous marital problems
- What is the real reason that Lady Gaga dresses the way she does? Is it really for the attention?
- Is being a celebrity really all it's cracked up to be? What life is really like with mass media attention
- Police officers do not follow the traffic laws they enforce
- Court systems in America are not hard on deadbeat mothers
- Dads seeking custody of children are denied more often than not even when mothers are dangers to their children
- Social Security is paid to those without real ailments, such as unprovable chronic migraines
- The elderly are living more poor in this decade than in the last century
- DUI offenders have rights, and why this is false
- Why do those that have committed serious or vile crimes serve less time than a violator of probation?
What We Offer:
- PhD-level professionals
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% authentic or your money back
- Customer information remains strictly confidential