Dissertation FormatUpdated: Dec 7, 2016
Here are the main structural parts of a dissertation you should consider when writing your Ph.D or Master's dissertation. Contact our writing service to get more information and help.
When working on your dissertation, сonsider its main parts which are the following:
This is how your abstract should look like:
• Problem: What you have detected, and why you think this needs to be solved
• Objectives: What you have set to achieve, and how it pertained to the problem
• Methodology: What way you have selected to come to the solution of the problem
• Achievements: What points you have reached and in what way it is connected to your objectives
You need to write a short abstract where you admit that you are aware of what plagiarism is and that all the work you have done is original, except for (if any) parts taken from (you need to specify the sources).
Here you can thank or mention anyone who has helped you develop your dissertation. You can also acknowledge any source of work that you have used in your dissertation. Mentioning our company would be a bad idea if you pass the paper we write for you as your own.
Table of Contents
Writing a concise table of contents is crucial for a good dissertation, as it makes it easier to read. It is a good idea to use some of the text editing software features to help you automatically generate the TOC.
List of Figures
It is a good idea to create a list of figures, that you use throughout your dissertation. They will be easier to find.
Work on the introduction of your dissertation. Please consult your professor, as this would be the best way to create a proper introduction part for your dissertation.
Find out more details about dissertation writing:
- Custom Dissertation Writing
- What is a Dissertation?
- Writing a Ph.D Dissertation
- Writing Master's Dissertation
The body of the dissertation (also known as "technical chapters")
The technical body of the dissertation consists of several chapters. You need to follow a logical structure in how you present your work. If you are working on a process that consists of phases, please do not make your dissertation look like a diary. Each chapter can be subdivided into sections. Each section can consist of subsections if needed.
The review of literature used in your dissertation. Writing up this chapter will help you show your knowledge of the subject.
The conclusion of your dissertation should consist of the following subsections:
• Summary. You need to summarize your achievement within the dissertation.
• Evaluation. Take a look at what you have achieved and how well your objectives had been met.
• Future work. Explain any limitations of your results and how these results could be improved. Discuss on the further development of your work.
List all the sources used in your dissertation that you have referenced to. You can use "auto-referencing" feature of your word processing software.
We hope this information comes in handy when you start working on your dissertation.
In case you need assistance with your dissertation, general pricing plan for dissertation writing is as follows (prices are in US dollars, cost per page):
What We Offer:
- PhD-level professionals
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% authentic or your money back
- Customer information remains strictly confidential