Analyze the subject. First, it will help you to define the topic and outline. Regardless the scope of the assigned topic, point out: The subject (general sphere of investigation). The limiting words (help you to narrow the subject). Direction words (guide your actions)
1. Analyze the subject. First, it will help you to define the topic and outline.
2. Regardless the scope of the assigned topic, point out:
3. Plan your writing.
4. Prepare the outline.
5. Develop several perspective structures for presenting the main body of the business essay. After a while, choose the most appropriate and stick to it in the course of the essay.
6. Plan the macrostructure of the essay and then build up the microstructure of every paragraph.
7. Write a detailed outline, pointing out the keywords for each part of the business essay.
8. Write the first draft of the business essay.
9. Give a critical analysis of the assembled data. You must provide reasonable proof of your arguments and support it with the specific examples. In your essay, you must cover opinions for and against the presented argument. Make sure that the subject is discussed logically throughout the business essay.
10. Proofread for punctuation and spelling errors.
Your control panel consists of two panes. Left pane is used to communicate with the writer directly. Enter your message in the text area and click "Send" button to send your message to the writer. For your protection, please avoid entering personal information, like phone numbers or email addresses.
Right pane has several boxes. In the Order Progress box you can see the status of the paper. The Assignment Criteria box is used to view your current assignment criteria or to upload additional instructions. Please note, that you cannot delete or change instructions. Please make sure you upload all instructions before the project is started.
The Additional Information box contains information about the writer. It also shows revision status, if revision is in progress.